Since its inception, Centennial Farms has been synonymous with success, becoming one of the most prominent racing stables in the country. Our mission is to participate at the highest levels of racing and breeding by forming partnerships to open the “Sport of Kings” to a more diverse audience.
- Centennial Farms is one of just two partnerships that has won a Triple Crown race (Colonial Affair), an Eclipse Award (Rubiano) and a Breeders’ Cup race (Corinthian) with different horses.
- Lifetime earnings for Centennial color bearers total over $20 million.
- Centennial’s horses have won or placed in every Grade I race at NYRA tracks on the dirt for older horses.
- Since 1983, Centennial has campaigned over 50 stakes horses that have won or placed in more than 125 graded stakes races. Notable stable stars include:
CORINTHIAN – 2007 Breeders’ Cup Dirt Mile Winner
RUBIANO – 1992 Sprint Champion & Eclipse Award Winner
COLONIAL AFFAIR – 1993 Belmont Stakes Winner
LIL’S LAD – Grade 1 winner – 1998 Kentucky Derby winter book favorite
KING CUGAT – Millionaire and Multiple Graded Stakes Winner
- Diversification: Thoroughbred investments involve risk and the partnership format inherently spreads that risk amongst a group of investors.
- Increased Buying Power: A group of partners pooling together their assets will be able to participate at a higher level of quality than an individual may be able to afford for his or her own account.
- Professional Management: An experienced managing partner who has the capability of assessing markets for value and selecting outstanding quality assets for the partnership.
- A Relationship with Leading Industry Figures: Centennial maintains close relations with some of the industry’s premier farms including Gainesway Farm and Lane’s End Farm.