Submitted by admin on Tue, 2015-07-07 10:08
P.O. Box 172
Rexdale, ON M9W 5L1Canada
- Aims to ensure a viable future for its members by providing assistance and representation within the Thoroughbred Breeding Industry.
- Serves effectively as a clearinghouse for questions and answers about the industry from breeders within Ontario.
- Serves as a voice for its member in the industry - as key issues and problems of the business are discussed, the CTHS representatives carry the voice of breeders to those meeting rooms where decisions are made.
- Continues to hold sales in Ontario to serve as a means for our membership to sell their stock and increase their cash benefits from breeding.
- Through our Thoroughbred Improvement Program, distributes funds to various programs including the Ontario Sire Stakes, Breeders Awards, Sales Promotion, Stakes and other races. Over $17 million in incentives for 2015.