Our 2014 Sales Review - visit our website for other sales results and upcoming consignments.
- sold the second highest priced Congrats at the two-year old in training sales, a filly for $260,000
- sold a Super Saver filly on behalf of WinStar Farm at the OBS April sale for $200,000
- bought an Awesome Again filly as a yearling for $17,000 and pinhooked her for $170,000 at OBS June
- sold the co-highest priced Tizway of the year for $425,000 at Saratoga
- sold the second highest priced Warrior's Reward of the year for $150,000 at OBS August
- sold $1.2 million on day one of the Keeneland September sale
- sold the Select Session topping weanling, a Lookin At Lucky filly, for $87,000 and sold the Open Session topping broodmare, Moored, in foal to Crown of Thorns for $52,000 at OBS October