Michael Devlin is the Managing Partner of Curragh Stables, a racing stable he began in 2005. He also oversees Curragh Thoroughbreds based in Saratoga where they breed a few mares and stand Graded Stakes Winning stallion Killybegs Captain.
Off-track, Devlin is co-founder and managing director of Curragh Capital Partners, a private investment firm in New York, where he is responsible for overseeing firm investments across multiple industries. Devlin is also a co-founder of Orchard View Sports & Entertainment, owners of the Des Moines Buccaneers, a member team of the United States Hockey League, where he serves as a director of its board. Michael serves and has served on a number of non-profit and corporate boards.
- Lady Speightspeare, Crystal Cliffs Dead-Heat in Nassau
- Rondure Lands Marine, Souper Hoity Toity Upsets Selene
- Ce Ce Defends Princess Rooney Title
- Midnight Stroll Bests Shotgun Hottie in Delaware Oaks
- Bound for Nowhere Takes Highlander With Late Run
- Charge It Storms to 23-Length Dwyer Win
- Olympiad Defeats Americanrevolution in Stephen Foster
- Shedaresthdevil Overpowers Super Quick in Fleur de Lis
- Aloha West Returns to Winning Ways in Kelly's Landing
- Rattle N Roll, Wicked Halo Win Churchill Stakes on Dirt