If you would like to have your Aftercare organization listed on OwnerView please contact the TAA or TCA to become an approved facility.
National Aftercare organizations
- Thoroughbred Charities of America (TCA)
- Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance (TAA)
- Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation (TRF)
- Unwanted Horse Coalition
- CANTER USA
- CANTER California
- Forever Free Horse Rescue
- Glen Ellen Vocational Academy (GEVA)
- Heaven Can Wait
- Hope for Horses Inc.
- Horse Power Sanctuaries dba Redwings Horse Sanctuary
- Humanity for Horses
- Los Angeles Pet Rescue/Farralone Farms
- Neigh Savers Foundation
- Redwings Horse Sanctuary
- Saving Horses
- Southern California Thoroughbred Rescue
- Square Peg Foundation
- Thoroughbred Rehab Center
- Training Racehorses off the Track (TROTT)
- Tranquility Farm
- United Pegasus Foundation
- White Rock Ranch Horse Rescue and Retirement
- Diamonds in the Rough Farm
- Equestrian Inc.
- Equine Rescue & Adoption Foundation
- Final Furlong
- Florida Thoroughbred Retirement and Adoptive Care Program (TRAC)
- Hidden Acres Rescue for Thoroughbreds
- Peaceful Ridge Rescue
- RVR Horse Rescue
- South Florida SPCA
- Thoroughbred Retirement of Tampa Inc.
- Blue Horse Charities
- CANTER Kentucky
- Exceller Fund
- Kentucky Equine Humane Center
- Kentucky Horse Park Foundation
- Maker's Mark Seretariat Center
- New Vocations Racehorse Adoption
- Old Friends
- Our Mims Retirement Haven
- Second Stride
- Thoroughbred Incentive Program (TIP)
- Days End Farm
- Equine Rescue and Rehabilitation Inc.
- Foxie G Foundation
- Mid-Atlantic Horse Rescue
- Retired Racehorse Project
- Thoroughbred Placement Resources
- Akindale Thoroughbred Rescue
- Equine Advocates Inc.
- Finger Lakes Thoroughbred Adoption Program
- Lucky Orphans Horse Rescue
- ReRun Inc.
- Saratoga Warhorse Foundation