|Category||Starters||Starts||Starts/Starter||1st||2nd||3rd||Win %||% 1st, 2nd or 3rd||Earned||Avg Earnings per Start||Avg Earnings Per Starter|
|Name: Randy K. Bradshaw|
19431 NE 17th Pl.
Williston, FL 32696
|Phone: (352) 427-5565|
Read a full bio at: http://www.rkbbreakingandtraining.com/biography.html
With over 30 years of experience in training and breaking world-class racehorses including 60 stakes winners, six graded winners and Champion ARTAX, Randy Bradshaw operates RKB Breaking and Training located in Williston Florida - just north of Ocala.
- In the 1980s, Randy became an assistant trainer to Hall of Fame trainer D. Wayne Lukas, the first trainer to earn more than $100 million in purse money. Mr. Lukas and his team have been the top money winner 14 times. They have won the Eclipse Award 4 times. "Team Lukas" won the Breeder's Cup 18 times. They have had 24 World Champions. Their horses have won the Kentucky Derby four times, the Preakness on five occasions, and have claimed victory four times in the Belmont including winning all three of the Classics in 1995, making him the first trainer to sweep the Triple Crown Classic races with two different horses in a season. He is tied for the most Triple Crown race victories with 13. Team Lukas trained 92 stakes winners in 1987 which is a world record. They lead all trainers with overall earnings of 247 million. Randy was an integral component to Team Lukas for more than ten years.
- After training many world class horses with Lukas, Randy again went out on his own. In 1998, Sports Illustrated listed Randy as one of the top 50 horse trainers in America. Randy conditioned champions such as Petionville, Urbane and Artax (see next tab).
- In 2000, Randy was recruited by Satish Sanan to run his Florida based training facility Padua Stables. He was responsible for the breaking and training of Vindication and Yes It's True.
- In 2003 Bradshaw left Padua to train for 7 time Eclipse winning Breeder Adena Springs and Frank Stronach. Frank has been involved in breeding and racing horses for more than 40 years. He is a 4 time leading owner in North America, 10 time Sovereign Award winner in Canada. Horses bred by Adena Springs made $19,217,703 in 2008. Some of Adena's champions include the great Ghostzapper, Ginger Punch, Milwaukee Brew and Macho Uno.
Randy Bradshaw's commitment to first-class conditioning comes from a simple belief - dedication to the horse. This dedication extends to quality bloodlines, superior training conditions and patience. He never compromises the welfare of young horses by asking too much too soon, and that approach has been the keystone of his many accomplishments in this industry and has garnered him great respect from horsemen throughout the world.
- Aggressive ($700+ month/horse)
- Moderate ($300 - $600 month/horse)
- Occasional (less than $300 month/horse)
- 2-3 times a week
- Once a week
- As needed
|Horse||Sex||Current Earnings||Best Win Race Class||Best Win Stake|
|Horse||Sex||Earnings||Best Race Class||Best Stake|
|Artax||Colt||$481,160||Champion sprinter||San Felipe S. G2|
|Urbane||Filly||$570,565||Grade 1 winner||John A. Morris H. G1|
|Hedonist||Filly||$200,400||Grade 1 winner||Santa Anita Oaks G1|
|Petionville||Colt||$743,625||Grade 2 winner||Ohio Derby G2|
|Latin Dancer||Colt||$404,973||Grade 3 winner||Baldwin S. G3|
|Sierra Virgen||Filly||$119,411||Grade 3 winner||Ascot H. G3|
|Surachai||Colt||$646,786||Listed winner||Dayjur H.|
|Oncefortheroad||Gelding||$351,629||Listed winner||Pomona Derby|
|Greed Is Good||Gelding||$312,068||Listed winner||Canterbury Park Derby|
|Grady||Gelding||$293,868||Listed winner||Indian Nations Futurity Cup|
|References Name||# Horses Trained||Best Horse Trained|